Member Service Center Telephone Teller 31 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the Finger Lakes footprint for this work from home opportunity, as they will be expected to report, on occasion, for training, company meetings, etc. at the home office in Sodus, NY. The Finger Lakes footprint includes (but is not limited to) the following counties: Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Yates, Seneca, and Cayuga counties.
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs. The schedule is Monday – Saturday, with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester’s top mid-sized workplaces three years running, is seeking to add an energetic team member for a full-time opportunity in our Sodus, NY location, or to work remotely.
As a Member Service Center Telephone Teller, you are part of our member service team, and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our high level of member satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to our members, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each member.
We offer an excellent teamwork environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork, (ART), and an excellent benefits package including our 401k retirement plan, life insurance benefits, insurance coverage options, career clothing, and other employee perks.
As a Telephone Teller at Reliant, you will:
• Provide a positive member experience.
• Perform routine member transactions in a professional, confidential, and accurate manner.
• Assure that Reliant products and services are provided to our members.
• Experience exciting career opportunities!
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to problem solve effectively
• Strong personal computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Teller experience preferred.
• Customer Service experience preferred.
• Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
• Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.