Member Service Rep-Part-Time 52 views
- Salary Offer $15.50 to start
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Job Position Purpose/Summary: The Member Service Rep (MSR) provides exceptional member service by performing transactions and adherence to exceptional service expectations. Must enjoy working with the public. Possess an engaging outgoing, positive personality that will provide a warm and consistently friendly member experience. Be an advocate for and be able to explain Credit Union products, offerings, and services. Comfortable with interfacing with a variety of technologies to process transactions and perform account inquiries for members. Desire to serve the local community. SPANISH/ENGLIGH BI-LINGUAL PREFERRED.
Education & Experience: We pride ourselves in our advocacy for education, growth, and opportunity for experience. This position would minimally require a high school education or GED. Required to have proven successful customer service and/or retail experience.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Due to the nature of this role in dealing with our members on an on-going basis, the position requires (and is not limited to):
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written); Efficient time management and organizational skills; Flexibility (able to adapt to changing environment).
• Positively communicate with diverse membership and staff population while providing excellent customer service.
• Strong computer skills, adherence to confidentiality, detail oriented.
• Must able to complete all assigned educational courses and Product Certification tests, within required timeframes with passing scores.
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, comfortable with multiple competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner.
• All employees must embrace and foster an environment that supports our mission and core competencies.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.