Network Support Technician 15 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
We’re committed to high standards and innovation at Wegmans, and our technology is no exception. As a Network Support Technician in our Network Operations Center, you will provide higher level technical support for our stores, corporate and distribution locations across the company. You will troubleshoot and drive service and chronic issues toward a timely and effective resolution all while having the opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team, supporting a wide variety of customer service issues and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business each and every day.
What will I do?
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot network and telecommunications issues for our various locations across multiple states
- Perform basic proactive and support maintenance to network devices including routers and switches (LAN/WAN ,Wireless environment)
- Apply an understanding of the OSI model, including TCP/IP, client/server designs, routing and associated networking protocols such as HSRP, OSPF, BGP, Spanning-tree and CDP
What will I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience configuring network devices
- Experience with client server communications
- Ability to create procedural documentation and network maps
- Familiarity with network/monitoring/management tools and protocols
- Familiarity with networking concepts
- Familiarity with Telecommunications and VoIP technology
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and IP addressing
- Preferred CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.