OFFICE ASSISTANT — IMMEDIATE PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY 21 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Some College
OFFICE ASSISTANT — IMMEDIATE PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY!
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Minimum 1-2+ years office assistant experience with good Word, Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service skills to assist visitors, residents, team members, vendors.
- Excellent office clerical skills including data entry for entering data into software programs.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and very organized; must be able to work in a fast-paced office.
NEW OPENING for a part-time Office Assistant, to support our apartment community at our East Court Apartments in Rochester, NY. Successful candidates must also be self-motivated, a team player, and able to multi-task; excellent organizational and time management skills a must. Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) required to interact with the visitors, residents at the community, vendors, and fellow co-workers. Will also provide organizational overflow support for the fast-paced management office.
Additional Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages, screen and direct telephone calls for corporate office in a professional manner.
- Greet and screen incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notify appropriate person of visitor’s arrival.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail promptly on a daily basis.
- Data entry of data into housing software programs.
- Operate standard office equipment including multi-line telephone system, facsimile machine, photocopy machine, postage meter, calculator and computer/printer, scanner.
- Compose, prepare and proofread correspondence, office memos and reports on computer and maintain confidentiality when required.
- Design and implement forms for use within office by applying knowledge of software applications and update as needed.
- Maintain files in an organized and accessible manner to include updating information, scanning cash receipts and other key documents, filing, purging files on a regular basis and creating new filing systems as needed.
- Maintain an organized office calendar and schedule meetings and appointments as needed.
- Order, purchase and maintain office supplies for the property.