Oil Change Department Manager Trainee 9 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma
Oil Change Department Manager Trainee
Are you ready to join us? Do you want to EARN great income while you LEARN powerful career-building skills and GAIN real business experience? At Delta Sonic, all you need is DRIVE to succeed!
Management candidates will begin their employment in our extensive hands-on and classroom- based, Manager Training Program. Our paid training program allows candidates to further develop their leadership skills while also preparing them to a management-level position in their designated department: Car wash, Detail, Convenience Store, Food Service and Oil Change. Advancement is based on performance, and the majority of our upper management and corporate employees have been promoted from within.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Upholding customer satisfaction by ensuring Delta Sonic’s standards for quality, mastering basic employee responsibilities within your assigned department, working hands-on alongside the employees, training, coaching, and evaluating employees’ performance, ensuring that employees adhere to all safety regulations, preparing and reviewing reports, including the department’s staffing schedule and financials, addressing all customers in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner, performing regular maintenance and minor repairs to mechanical systems and/or equipment, and maintaining cleanliness of the premises which includes sweeping, mopping, picking up trash, cleaning restrooms, removing snow, and landscaping.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Six months to one year of leadership, management, or key holder experience
- Must be able to demonstrate consistent work experience
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing great customer service
- A courteous and professional demeanor
- Patience, motivation, and initiative to lead others
- Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight, with or without reasonable
- Flexibility to work at any of the local locations, and schedule flexibility to include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A valid driver’s license is preferred for management positions in the Oil Change departments
**To apply, please visit the employment section of our website at http:// www.deltasoniccarwash.com and select View Job Summaries, Apply Online, select the Rochester, NY region, Manager Trainee and then the Manager Trainee – Oil Change position.**