Omni-Channel Program Manager 12 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education 4-year degree
Provides management of ongoing business programs critical for Paychex success. Leads the planning and ensures the execution of program initiatives and is responsible for accurate and consistent program reporting metrics.
- Lead programs with Paychex partners to improve business results with a focus on increased productivity and/or decreased expenses. Implement best practices, standards, and metrics across the organization to improve the consistency of results.
- Coordinate and lead post event analysis with affected teams to capture details of success, opportunity and exposure to drive improvement and client satisfaction in the program?s area(s) of focus.
- Continued focus on the program to drive improved procedures and focus on building the culture around the program. Implement and maintain a metrics system that reflects the area(s) measured.
- Maintain and grow revenue and/or reduce expenses in the focused area.
- Ensure continued coordination and communication of program. Identify underutilized program opportunities in both products and service and implement innovative strategies to drive increased activities in these areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Preferred
- Project management experience or certifications a plus. Excellent group facilitation skills ? real experience with groups implementing multiple initiatives preferred. .
- 8 years of experience in Related field.