Online Services Support Advisor – AP TAA 27 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Provides support for clients and internal partners through inbound calls, e-mails and IM’s with questions relating to Online Services products.
- Supports Online Services clients and internal partners with questions, troubleshooting and training of products to ensure a quality service experience for our clients.
- Utilizes multiple computer software packages, including HRIS, Online Service applications, SalesForce and ORS, to research and answer specific client requests or questions.
- Participates in proactive client calls and other retention-oriented programs to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and high retention levels.
- Logs and documents client conversations/issues to capture trends and troubleshoot specific HRIS, payroll or related system, product, or procedural issues.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, Sales Representatives, Human Resource Representatives, and other Paychex personnel to promote Paychex? quality service standards.
- Researches and resolves billing issues from clients or field representatives to ensure accurate billing and to promote client satisfaction.
- Participates in special projects and department initiatives to facilitate ongoing product and process improvements.
- Manages and prioritizes workload daily to meet or exceed established department productivity and quality expectations to guarantee client satisfaction and to ensure client follow up occurs within established timeframes.
- Attends ongoing trainings to enhance product, system and payroll knowledge resulting in a higher level of customer service.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in customer service/call center.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.