Parking Attendant, Frontier Field 64 views
- Postal Code 14608
- Salary Offer $11.10 per hour
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education NONE
Examples of Duties & Responsibilities:
- With assistance of parking staff as assigned, sets up parking and traffic control signage and equipment as required for specific events and functions
- Directs vehicles to parking spaces
- Receives payment for parking fees, verifies amount due, provides change and issues receipts
- Accountable for discrepancies between cash collections and parking receipts
- Reports any unusual situations, accidents, and suspicious people to the supervisor
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time and able to lift 25 pounds with no assistance
- Maintains a neat appearance
- Directs individuals to their proper destinations
- Maintains familiarity with guest/attendees parking.
- Maintains equipment issued in good working condition, including barricades, signage, flags, vests, flashlights, cones, delineators, etc.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Ability to carry out oral instructions
- Ability to work with and get along well with others; alertness; tact; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Part time variable hours, must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.