Plumbers/Pipefitters/HVAC Probationary Apprenticeship 339 views3 applications
- Salary Offer Paid Apprenticeship
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education high-school-diploma
Apprentices are paid and receive full health benefits. To be considered and contacted by UA 13 submit resume by pressing apply below.
If You Are Accepted for a Probationary Apprenticeship, You Will Be Required to:
- Serve as a probationary apprentice for a period of 1 (one) year;
- Serve a 5 year Apprenticeship, including the probationary period;
- Report for work on a regular basis, when work is available;
- Provide for your transportation to and from the job site;
- Work under the direction of a Journeyman on the job site and perform duties satisfactorily
- Attend related classes regularly and maintain an acceptable average in those classes;
- Abide by all rules and regulations of the J.A.T.C.;
- Must be at least (18) years of age at time of application;
- Must be legally eligible to work in the USA;
- Submit a legible High School diploma with transcript of grades or GED;
- Submit a copy of valid Drivers License;
- Must be a resident for one year in the geographic jurisdiction of Local #13;
- Submit proof of a good health physical – You must be physically able to perform the work required, consisting climbing, heavy lifting (in excess of 80 lbs. on occasion), confined areas, heights (includes ladders, lifts and scaffolds), working inside or out doors, in industrial plants, institutions, commercial buildings and power plants.
- Upon a bona-fide employment offer the applicant must furnish legible proof of the above which will include a transcript of High School grades and transcripts from any other educational program that you have asked us to consider. Any military transfer, educational or discharge information that you have asked us to consider.
- The applicant must pass a physical examination at the expense of the Sponsor and will be subjected to a drug test.