POS (Point of Sales) Support Technician (IT) 60 views
- Postal Code 14615
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education NONE
**To apply, please press apply below and select Rochester, NY Region, Corporate/Support Staff, and then Point of Sales Support Technician.**
Are you ready to join us?
Do you want to EARN great income while you LEARN powerful career-building skills and GAIN real business experience? At Delta Sonic, all you need is DRIVE to succeed!
Since being established in 1967, Delta Sonic has developed a strong reputation for providing value, quality, and integrity in the car care industry. We are one of the nation’s largest providers of professional car care services with 29 locations across three states and growing.
Some of our benefits include:
- A fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment
- Family-oriented leadership and management
- Company stability with opportunities for career advancement
- Professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care
- Scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs
We are seeking a reliable and self-driven individual for a full-time, benefited position, of Point of Sales (POS) Support Technician servicing our Rochester and Syracuse, NY locations. As a front-line representative of our I.T. Department, Point of Sales (POS) Support Technicians are primarily responsible for, but not limited to: conducting repairs and maintenance for all point of sale equipment, back-office computers and network systems, installing and terminating wires and cables, and other tasks as assigned. The role of POS Support Technician is a key position within the I.T. Department and requires dedication, an open mind, a positive attitude, and the ability to work independently the majority of the time, all while resolving issues in an efficient manner under the pressure of time constraints related to providing excellent customer service. The schedule for this position will vary and include nights, weekends, and holidays based on the workload and necessary repairs. Pay is commensurate to experience.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Prior experience conducting repairs and maintenance for point of sale equipment
- Good computer skills (Knowledge of Windows programs, networking concepts, PC hardware, and installation is required. Knowledge of SiteWatch and Pinnacle POS systems is preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot and the capacity to be creative when addressing problems
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to walk, stand and bend for a moderate amount of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to frequently lift heavy amounts of weight, and climb/work from a ladder, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Valid driver’s license is required due to frequent travel
Are you ready to join our winning team? We provide our employees with high-caliber hands-on training and great benefits; including competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and scholarship programs. All you need is a sincere service-focused attitude and the DRIVE to succeed!
**To apply, press apply below and select the Rochester, NY Region, Corporate/Support Staff, and then Point of Sales Support Technician.**
Employment at Delta Sonic is contingent upon the review of a criminal background check and all other screening requirements applicable to the position being considered for.