Product Marketing Manager 26 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Develops and coordinates marketing strategies for assigned product lines. Monitors markets for emerging trends to identify opportunities and/ or challenges. The position works closely with Sales and Operations organizations to effect client acquisition and retention goals.
- Plans, develops, and implements marketing activities, including identification of market opportunities, strategies and goals for assigned product lines, to develop marketing plans that properly position Paychex and its products in the marketplace.
- Proposes and conducts market research to gain critical insight into the trends within markets.
- Directs marketing communication to execute marketing plans and position Paychex and its products in the most advantageous way. This includes managing web content, printed materials, and electronic sales presentations.
- Coordinates plans with Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Product Development to launch new services to our clients, prospects, and employees.
- Presents plans to Senior Management to build consensus on strategic goals.
- Recommends and implements Marketing Communications strategies to ensure adherence to Paychex brand standards.
- Monitors competitive environment and adjusts plans to meet future opportunities.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to support client acquisition, retention, and revenue goals to measure return on marketing programs.
- Recommends and oversees market research as warranted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing concentration) – Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Business experience.