Production Expeditor – Shipping 14 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
ArcWorks is a world-class contract manufacturer with 85,000 square feet of manufacturing space providing a variety of services including Class 7 clean rooms, electro-mechanical assembly, kitting, and packaging.
The Expeditor supports ArcWorks’ goals of high quality, on-time delivery of products by receiving and storing production materials in the warehouse, ensuring the cleanliness and appropriate use of space; pulling materials for production jobs as required, and providing back-up support to shipping. Ensures compliance with customer quality standards through the implementation and coordination of the quality control process by utilizing identified ISO quality system procedures.
- Verifies materials received from customer or vendor and stores in proper warehouse location
- Pulls materials from warehouse for production jobs
- Updates job status to identify missing or damaged materials
- Once job is kitted, enters documentation into the system, and delivers documents to production control.
- When unable to fulfil orders, informs Management
Learn more about ArcWorks in this video:
- Basic Computer Literacy as evidenced by the ability to go online and conduct basic searches on the Internet, check his/her email account, create and send e-mail with an attachment and use simple email features. Can open spreadsheets and word processing documents to read and make simple edits.
- Experience with an inventory management system.
- Read and understand detailed instructions.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Operate a fork truck.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving on numerous jobs simultaneously.
- Displays a commitment to the future success of the individuals we serve, program areas, staff and the agency.
- The ability to work with adults with developmental disabilities.
- Standing 45% of the day. Walking 45% of the day. Sitting 10% of the day.
- Frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to stoop and reach. Occasionally required to kneel, crouch, push, and pull.
- Required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, as well as view a computer terminal and conduct visual inspections.
- 90% of the workday spent inside.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License. Availability of insured personal vehicle to transport self and/or individuals as necessary.
- Must possess or obtain and maintain up-to-date Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) /Forklift Trainer certification
Minimum Education & Experience
High school diploma and one year experience in shipping, receiving, and inventory control.