Retirement Plan – Service Partner 20 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
- Field inbound calls from customers with questions regarding retirement and benefit plan products to provide a quality service experience.
- Document customer conversations/issues to minimize repeat callers and provide optimal service.
- Provide real-time technical support for the customer using the automated phone system and website to ensure efficient interactions.
- Use multiple computer software packages, simultaneously to answer specific customer questions and requests.
- Resolve critical or time-sensitive issues with a sense of urgency.
- Follow up on unresolved calls to ensure issue completion, accuracy of resolution, and compliance with established time frame expectations
- Computer competency – ability to effectively navigate multiple web browsers & operating systems
- Multi-tasking – ability to use two computer monitors to access multiple screens while efficiently handling inbound customer calls, and maintaining attention to detail
- Time management – ability to manage case load as well as be accountable for timely follow ups with customers via email or phone depending on the service channel
- H.S. Diploma
- Associate’s Degree
- 1 year of experience in a service center or service related position.