SE-TEACHER-GIFTED & TALENTED, Part-time (.5 FTE) position, Eff. 9/3/19-6/30/20 5 views
- Salary Offer $42,065- $54,000/year
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Certification
Plan, implement and support all aspects of the elementary component of Project ADEPT and the high school Mentor Program.
l. Search out, contact and confirm all arrangements with presenters for Explorations workshops and residencies.
2. Plan and prepare all aspects of the curriculum for Explorations programming in collaboration with presenters.
3. Work with building contact people to facilitate arrangements for Explorations programs in each school
4. Assist with instruction by:
- developing/implementing select instructional units as requested by districts
- facilitating small group and student projects associated with the instructional topics such as bats, architecture, probability, snakes, Canadian studies, rainforest animals, cartooning, and many others.
5. Plan, arrange and follow through with all college and professional visitations for high school Mentor students.
6. Participate in appropriate professional development activities.
7. Perform such other professionally related duties as may be assigned by the Administration.
NYS certification required. Enrichment teaching experience and Gifted Education Extension preferred.