Administrative Assistant, Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) 48 views1 application
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Administrative Assistant is assigned to work on behalf of CCSI’s customer and will supports the day-to-day operations and clerical support needs of the Monroe County Office of Mental Health and the Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) program.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create/write miscellaneous documents and correspondence (mailings, copying, faxing, etc.)
- Take and disseminate minutes from team meetings and other meetings as assigned
- Schedule meetings, weekly examinations, book conference rooms and set up meetings
- Maintain electronic and paper files
- Maintain awareness of MCOMH staff and conference room schedules
- Provide meeting/training support – materials and meeting preparation
- Distribute mail for staff
- Process payment request forms and follow coding procedure
- Maintain awareness of copier/fax/printer supplies and troubleshooting processes
- Order general office supplies
- Perform data entry
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: To be successful in this position, you will need to be competent in:
- Communicating effectively
- Building collaborative relationships
- Valuing diversity and fostering an inclusive environment
- Striving for self-development and taking initiative to be resourceful
- Problem-solving both independently and with others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/GED or Degree, minimum of two years of experience in an Administrative Assistant capacity or equivalent education and work experience (see CCSI’s equivalency chart).
- Experience with Windows based operating system (Word processing, spreadsheet and database software).