- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 2-year degree
In your role as an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for
Representation and Customer Service:
- Stays current with company, industry, and customer news and shares information with appropriate members of leadership.
- Serves as a trusted ambassador of the organization both internally and externally.
- Represents senior leadership in meetings and committees and may use independent judgment when making decisions or recommending a decision on significant matters.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with customers, staff, and community partners.
Scheduling and Coordination:
- Supports senior leadership in planning / scheduling key meetings (internal and external facing), conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Ensures that all necessary meeting materials and resources are in place.
- Organizes events and manages a variety of special projects (some that may have an organizational impact.)
- Takes detailed notes and coordinates follow-up activities as appropriate.
Board of Directors Support:
- Working closely with CCSI’s President, supports the CCSI Board of Directors, including
- Maintaining the board calendar,
- Assists in the preparation and timely distribution of all meeting materials,
- Meeting set-up (including food, technology, and logistics for speakers or special presentations, records meeting minutes),
- Maintains all board documentation, member information, and distribution lists.
- Supports board subcommittees as required.
- Partners with IT and other departments to leverage technology to efficiently support board operations.
Materials Preparation / Technical Support:
- Assists senior leadership in finalizing PowerPoint presentations (may also use other presentation tools), reports, and other materials.
- Supports administration of routine web-based surveys.
- Anticipates needs and prompts senior leaders with timelines and deadlines to ensure materials are ready.
- Proofreads content and makes necessary edits for improvement.
- Serves as technical support/host for Zoom and MS Teams teleconference/video conferences.
- Occasional assistance with data entry as requested.
- Supervises and manages one or more general administrative staff.
- Addresses employee relations issues, provides staff development opportunities and conducts weekly individual supervision meetings, including Quarterly Conversations.
- Manages workload and assigns tasks and projects.
What You Need
- Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience providing administrative support to senior management and/or executives; or equivalent education and work experience (see CCSI’s Job Equivalency Chart).
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Strong customer service acumen demonstrated the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues and partners and builds consensus across teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Alchemer (or other web-based survey tools), Zoom, and Microsoft Teams. Strong aptitude for complex meeting scheduling in Outlook.
- Aptitude for self-initiated learning and interest in learning and using new tools and technologies.