Segment Marketing Manager 13 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Develops and coordinates marketing strategies for assigned customer focused segment vertical/ product marketing plans and programs to enable acquisition, retention and growth of Paychex clients. Monitors markets for emerging trends to identify opportunities and/or challenges.
- Plans, develops and implements marketing activities, including identification of market opportunities, strategies and goals for assigned customer segment/vertical marketing strategies to develop marketing plans that properly position Paychex in the marketplace.
- Proposes and conducts market research to gain critical insights into the trends within markets.
- Directs marketing communication to execute marketing plans and position Paychex and its products in the most advantageous way. This includes managing web content, printed materials, and electronic sales presentations.
- Works closely with Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Product Development leadership to launch new services and produce favorable business outcomes in the areas of sales, retention, and product awareness.
- Presents plans to Senior Leaders to build consensus on strategic goals.
- Recommends and implements Marketing Communications strategies to ensure adherence to Paychex brand standards.
- Monitors competitive environment and adjusts plans to meet future opportunities.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to support client acquisition, retention, and revenue goals to measure return on marketing programs.
- Recommends and oversees market research as warranted.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- Insurance industry experience ideal.