Self-Direction Coordinator 13 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Assists individuals and/ or their families with implementing their self -direction budgets by attending meetings, ensuring payments are made according to each individual’s budget. As employer of record ensures quality and Medicaid Compliance standards are met according to regulations.
• As employer of record ensures brokers create and maintain habilitation plans according to OPWDD regulations.
• As employer of record assists individuals and families with management of self hire staff
• Assures the timely and accurate completion of plans for individuals receiving services.
• As employer of record will maintain an electronic spreadsheet of due dates for individual hab plans.
• As employer of record assures all record keeping and documentation requirements are completed timely to meet billing, quality and Medicaid Compliance standards.
• Acts as a member of the team for each individual assigned by participating in the ISP and team meeting to discuss services provided.
• Performs all other duties as requested.
Additional Tasks: Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field and two years’ experience in the human service field OR a 2-year degree in a related field and 4 years’ experience in the human service field OR High School Diploma and 5 years’ experience in the human service field
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Prior electronic database experience is preferred. Qualifications:
• Valid New York State drivers license and have reliable transportation to get to work location.
• Become medication certified and be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.