Senior Data & Technology Analyst 22 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
ABOUT THE POSITION: CCCSI is contracted by NYCCP/HHUNY to provide program management services, including specialized staffing. The Health Homes SENIOR DATA AND TECHNOLOGY ANALYST will implement database and dashboard development and reporting for Department of Health (DOH), Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), HHUNY, the Health Home Leads and their associated Care Management Agencies. The position will also participate in developing specifications, updates and releases to the IT infrastructure.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Serve as the SQL Server database administrator and primary developer.
• Provide subject matter expertise in systems interconnections and data flows.
• Drive discussions with various source systems, subject matter experts, and downstream users to identify, define, and implement data requirements.
• Work closely with technology and testing teams to ensure business requirements are met.
• Assess, implement, and manage security controls for SQL Server and related systems/components as required by clients, governing agencies, or other obligations.
• Assist in reviewing and analyzing DOH, security, and HIPAA requirements in order to address identified gaps.
• Assist in developing specifications and implementation plans for updates to Electronic Recording System: Netsmart CareManager, our internal databases, reporting system, and other IT systems.
• Provide support as directed to other internal teams to assist in accomplishing work related to HHUNY systems.
• Resolve issues regarding data integrity, security, availability, and use; manage communication with colleagues and third parties to ensure timely and effective issue identification and resolution.
• Author and maintain current documentation of SQL Server, databases, and related systems/components.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: To be successful in this position, you will need to be competent in:
• SQL Server database administration and development, including best practices (e.g., change management, deploying changes in test/dev before implementing in the live production environment, secure configurations, etc.)
• Business analysis – collaboratively defining business requirements and independently translating those into technical/design requirements
• Understanding information systems design and configuration
• Managing multiple small to medium size projects
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Communicating analytical and technical information in a manner easily understood by workforce members and customers with non-technical experience
• Analytical thinking capabilities
• Multi-tasking and strong organizational skills
• Self-driven and able to prioritize work appropriately
• Enthusiastic approach to innovation and program development
• Appetite for working in an organization experiencing rapid growth and development
• Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare delivery systems a plus
Required software, applications, and systems:
o Knowledge of database design techniques and advanced SQL
o SQL Server database administration
o Microsoft Visual Studio SSIS
o Experience with dashboard and/or reporting solutions (e.g., Tableau or other business intelligence tools like Power BI, QlikView, etc.)
o Power user of MS Office.
Highly Desired (or quickly develop competencies in):
o Microsoft SSRS
o Microsoft Access with VB experience
o Ability to support Excel Macros
o Netsmart CareManager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience in data analysis, information systems, and/or IT, or equivalent education and work experience • Strong experience ensuring customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and risk analysis.
• Ability to travel locally to offsite meetings, appointments, and conferences as needed
• Respect the confidential nature of all CCSI and CCSI customer information you are exposed to in the course of your work performance. Staff working directly with protected health information /electronically stored protected health information, personally identifiable information, and other patient/consumer/customer data, will abide by the specific procedures and policies outlined by CCSI’s Code of Conduct and CCSI’s Privacy and Security Policies, New York State regulations and Federal regulations.