Senior Financial Analyst 16 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Responsible for developing and supporting operational budgets and most current rate methodologies for designated affiliates and supports new service development efforts; including developing budgets and pricing models, contract reviews, negotiations, and presentation.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budget, budget comparisons, variance analysis and revenue projections.
- Responsible for maintain comprehensive and timely information to support financial analysis and budget status reporting.
- Perform budget analysis; examine budget proposals for completeness, accuracy and consistency with organizational objectives.
- Prepare annual cost reports for rate methodology based services for all affiliates
- Supports new service development efforts; including developing budgets and pricing models, contract reviews, negotiations, and presentation
- Develops and analyzes cost based rate systems for various funder systems
- Act as a liaison for operational managers and external customers for all affiliates regarding questions about financial data provided in monthly financial reports for designated services
- Provides recommendations on budget to managers developing new programs or extension to current programs
- Ensure financial reports are representative of budget and reimbursement requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with at least 2 years’ experience with financial reporting and analysis required. Will consider significant experience in a Financial Analyst role in lieu of degree.