Service Representative – Insurance Services, ESR 27 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education 4-year degree
Under a significant level of guidance and direction, provides customer service for one or more Paychex products. Uses prescribed guidelines to ensure good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively, and in accordance with Paychex policies and procedures.
- Delivers quality service to Paychex clients via phone, email, chat, and other avenues
- Follows up on outstanding items to issue completion in compliance with established Service Level Agreements
- Uses systems and software packages, which may include HRIS, Salesforce, Flex, Core Advanced, and ORS
- Develops and maintains a basic working knowledge of one or more Paychex products
- Performs data input, maintaining strong prioritization and organization
- Documents all client interactions
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.