Software Engineer III 35 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
The Internal Payroll team is responsible for supporting and implementing changes within the internal Paychex payroll offering which is the foundation for the Paychex online/mobile payroll solution as well as many other applications. We leverage a wide variety of technologies such as Java, JBoss, Jenkins, OpenShift, Docker, Oracle, SpringBoot, Kafka, MongoDB, and S3 Object Storage within our application. We collaborate closely with our product and operations partners to determine how to best design a solution for each business opportunity. Our agile environment consists of multiple agile teams (product owner, scrum master, analysts, software developers, and test automation engineers) working in two week sprints. Software is released on a consistent release schedule (every 2-3 weeks), allowing for frequent content delivery to our customers.
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Innovate and develop features for new and existing products in order maintain a competitive edge in the Human Capital Management marketplace.
- Work in an agile environment where team collaboration is embraced.
- Take a leadership role in gathering requirements and designing innovative approaches for tackling complex product needs.
- Strengthen your technical skills and abilities while applying them to achieve success and influence the product offerings of a nationally recognized Tech company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in Related field.