Software Engineer 16 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education 4-year degree
Designs, develops and troubleshoots basic software programs for computer based systems.
- Participates in the development and review of specifications to gain an understanding of application changes.
- Completes basic program changes to translate specifications and / or requirements into code.
- Applies basic technical skills to produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Provides documentation to support program changes.
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Complies with standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
- Experience with Python and Java required.
- Experience with C# using the .Net framework helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer-related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Using one or more programming language(s)