Spanish Bilngual Disney+ Customer Advocate 26 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Are you ready to be part of something brand new and exciting?! Are you a movie buff?! Look what we have in store for you!
Our client is launched an over-the-top subscription video-on-demand streaming service. Brand new to 2019, it will have film and television content from an entertainment dynasty.
Sutherland is hiring temporary professionals to provide Customer Service for a leading provider of entertainment. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers wanting more information about the service, setting up customers with the service, helping customers download the app to their TV or mobile device and setting up their account.
This job is for you if:
You have a passion for movies, shows and entertainment
You have a vision for creating moment defining shared entertainment experiences
You can build partnership trust through flawless delivery and communication
You are comfortable working in fast-paced & highly collaborative environment
You can multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
You can work autonomously as part of a fast-growing team
You are patient, keep a positive attitude and know how to manage stressful/frustrating situations
You are motivated and have high energy with a focus on learning, growing and contributing to team success
If this describes you, then we want you on our team!!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support skills. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Create best in class experiences for all guests that contact us
Support would include educating the guest, help them accomplish what they want to do, (stream a movie, help download the app to their TV or device, etc.), and talk entertainment while you do it
Create relationships with guests based on a love of entertainment
Effectively use all available technology tools and resources to resolve guest inquiries
Develop and maintain a general knowledge of client’s products and services
Provide exceptional levels of service to every guest via live chat, email, phone, Social Media, and App Reviews
Adhere to company attendance guidelines
Always maintain professional relationships with coworkers and clients
Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Demonstrate patience with all customers
Express concern and acknowledge customer problems and issues
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to type 25+ words per minute
· 1+ year(s) customer service experience, preferred
· Efficient in website/digital navigation and interaction
· Knowledge about and passion for entertainment
· Proficient in Microsoft programs
· High level of energy, commitment, and a strong drive to succeed
· Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
· Multi-tasking skills showcased though the use of several applications