Specialist II Organization Development & Learning 17 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
This position supports the Manager, OD&L ongoing operation of the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS-NY) Technical Assistance Institute (TAI) under the oversight of the Center for Innovation & Population Health at the University of Kentucky. The goal of the CANS-NY TAI is to provide technical assistance and training for child-serving agencies across NY State to foster consistent understanding and effective application of the CANS-NY assessment tool.
This position is full time, 32-40 hours.
The Specialist will maintain expertise as a CANS-NY subject matter expert, and will be certified (or will attain certification) as a CANS-NY coach.
- Supports day-to-day CANS-NY TAI operations for Hillside, including billing, scheduling, registration management, tracking training attendance, entering and maintaining staff training records, and producing reports.
- Provides coaching and consultation to Children’s Health Home Care Managers in the Western New York region of the CANS-NY TAI (in partnership with the Manager, OD&L).
- Maintains data/information to be tracked by/reported to the Institute.
- Creates, maintains, and organizes OD&L / CANS-NY TAI operations processes, procedures, and supporting documentation.
- Proactively identifies and implements process improvements and new structures and resources to enhance learning and related operations.
- Oversees preparation for training events, including room and equipment setup, registration/sign-in support, meals/refreshments arrangements, and production of participant and facilitator materials as required.
- Communicates with learners and presenters, including sending information about course requirements, pre-work, course reminders, course evaluations, post-course activities, and responding to questions about schedules, enrollment, etc.
Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, in HR; Business Administration or human services ; or related areas of study and at least 3 years’ experience in, Health Homes, Care Coordination, Children and Families Direct Care, Administrative/Office Management or training administration. Candidates must a have valid, unrestricted license NYS Driver’s license and must meet agency driving and insurance standers.