Strategic Accounts Service Manager 25 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Manages Retirement Services Platinum Account Associates, Platinum Account Managers and Client Relationship Account Managers who support our Strategic Account Clients, Financial Advisors, CPAs and all other internal and external partners of these clients to service their highly complex 401(k) plan. This team also significantly partners with our Onboarding teams, Sales and Product Management to drive enhancements to our service, processes and product.
- Monitors workflow using key indicators and staff interaction to ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Represents the department on high-exposure or high-impact teams and projects to ensure that Ongoing Client, Financial Advisor, and department needs are met and team actions are in line with departmental goals of superior client service and client retention.
- Provides technical expertise to solve problems regarding internal, field office, and client issues; ensures that quality service is provided to the field offices, clients, and Financial Advisors.
- Follows through on high-impact 401(k) ongoing client service issues to ensure that corrective action is taken quickly and accurately to minimize financial risk to Paychex.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure that departmental needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources.
- Ensures that strategic account service model is exceeding client expectations by analyzing indicators and ensuring that retention and participation rates are better than overall rates.
- Handles escalated client issues and ensures appropriate follow up and resolution with all parties involved internal and external.
- Makes recommendations to HRS Managers regarding the development of policies and procedures; identifies and implements processing efficiencies and opportunities for enhanced levels of service to our clients and partners.
- Travels to on-site client visits as necessary to build and strengthen relationships. This will include engagement with Sales, Financial Advisors, Branch and CPA personnel.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Paychex and industry plan structures, industry trends, and upcoming industry events in order to serve as a department expert of our products.
- Maintains relationships and coordinates communication with outside parties, including field offices, clients, CPA?s, attorneys and Financial Advisors. Fosters a cohesive relationship between service, sales and operations.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position?s function.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- 4 years of experience in Leadership experience.
- 6 years of experience in Retirement Industry experience.