Summer Program Coordinator/Seasonal 11 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Typical Work Activities
- Participates in program and project development and implementation;
- Directs summer projects and monitors as necessary;
- Assists in the coordination of the processing of all personnel records and reports related to the
administration of the Summer Program;
- Directs day-to-day activities of the Summer Office;
- Supervises staff by assigning work activities, reviewing performance, and participating in selection
- Writes reports and program evaluations.
This is a seasonal administrative position which involves the planning, development and administration of the City of Rochester’s Summer Youth Employment Programs. Employees in this class perform a variety of administrative duties associated with coordinating diverse elements of the Program between City departments and community agencies. The work is performed under direct supervision of higher level administrative personnel, and supervision is exercised over Summer Program Office staff. Related work is performed as required.
Bachelor’s degree* PLUS one (1) year of responsible public contact work experience such as: sales, public relations, promotional work or program administration.
*Where education is lacking, experience in human service or employment administration may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
**Seasonal:: February 2020 thru September 2020