In Store Shopper 1 application
- Salary Offer $15.50 - $16 / hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education NONE
What will I do?
- Be comfortable utilizing technology to communicate with and fulfill customer orders
- Accurately and efficiently fulfill customer orders and stage them in fulfillment area
- Properly handle product, use necessary equipment and bag items to ensure they reach their destination safely
- Accurately and efficiently scan items, make appropriate substitutions as needed and process payments
- Help to maintain a clean, organized and well-stocked workspace
- May be expected to carry out other customer service duties within the store, as necessary to fit the needs of the business
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Ability to use a company-issued device to manage orders and communicate with customers
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Problem Solving
At Wegmans, we’ve long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we’ve got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We’re proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24×7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee’s individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.