Warehouse Associate (Part-Time) Brooks Ave. 50 views1 application
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education NONE
EARN A BONUS UP TO $750! Hiring immediately!
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service we provide every day. As a worker in one of our Warehouse Facilities, you will work hands-on with products, accurately selecting cases to ensure our 100+ store locations receive the items they ordered and are able to meet their customers’ needs. If you love working in a fast-paced, physically demanding job where you contribute to the success of the company’s bottom line, then this is the job for you!
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 24 years in a row
- Earn a sign-on bonus up to $1500 for full-time, $750 for part-time
- Opportunities for career growth, both within the distribution facilities and companywide
- Competitive pay with annual scheduled increases – full time earning potential up to $28.95 with 4 years on the job
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare (available to both full and part time eligible employees)
- $.45/hour pay differentials for select positions
What Will I do?
- Accurately pick, scan, stack and place selected cases on a pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to stores
- Safely operate equipment necessary to perform job duties; this may include a forklift, pallet jack, and/or Vocollect
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected
- Stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- May work in and have exposure to various temperatures (Warehouse temperatures range from -20 degrees F in Frozen, to 85 Degrees F in the grocery warehouse)
- Ability to work and prioritize order accuracy in a fast-paced and physically demanding work environment
- Ability to lift greater than 50 lbs occasionally to frequently – with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working in a warehouse, manufacturing and/or distribution facility, or other relatable physically demanding work experience
- Experience operating a pallet jack, forklift, and VoCollect
- Experience working in a Food Distribution Center