Supervisor Environmental Services 9 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Some College
Hillside is currently hiring for an Environmental Services Supervisor at our Rochester, NY location.
This is a full time position – 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm.
Position will require applicant to be available for emergency phone calls on provided agency cellphone after hours (including nights, weekends and holidays) and occasional physical response to emergencies to assist.
Position will also require traveling to multiple sites and properties throughout Rochester, Buffalo and the NY Southern Tier Region. Travel to any of Hillside properties is also possible.
This position is responsible for managing all operations related to Environmental Services.
- Managing a team of staff at multiple locations.
- Responsible for the upkeep, cleanliness, and sanitation for all assigned territories.
- To ensure that we are providing a safe, clean and sanitized environment for Youth, Families and staff.
- Support the Director of Environmental Services and Grounds by ensuring that the Department and company guidelines, processes and policies are executed. Emphasizing on Quality of Service, Fiscal Stewardship and Acquisition Readiness.
- Create an environment where departmental staff is an active, integrated, and supportive group to the campus.
- Provides on-going performance evaluation and continual communication with all staff members.
- Performs both scheduling and prioritizing of tasks and assignments.
- Ensures daily task schedules are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Orders and maintains supplies for all locations while staying within the budget parameters set by the Director of Facilities.
Benefits: At Hillside, you’ll have continual training opportunities, generous paid time off, nine paid holidays per year, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, salary continuation for non-work related illnesses/injuries, and employee assistance plan.