Supervisor, PIA Employer Shared Responsibility 5 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Managerial
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education 4-year degree
Supervisor of Paychex Insurance Agency Employer Shared Responsibility
Manages, monitors, directs all activities, workflows and provides transactional management of the Employer Shared Responsibility Services team within the Paychex Insurance Agency that provides case-set up and ongoing service to external clients and internal partners. Provides direct supervision to the staff that is responsible for processing new case set-ups and staff responding to inquires from clients and internal Sales and Operations partners.
- Supervises employees in all aspects of Employer Shared Responsibilities Services onboarding and service tasks. Oversees case submissions to ensure completion within service level agreements and oversees staff completing onboarding calls, responding to client inquires and answering inquiries from Sales and Operations partners.
- Communicates performance expectations to team members and reviews departmental processes on an ongoing basis to ensure team is meeting operational priorities.
- Assists in the establishment of departmental policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Reviews business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures, and adherence to internal and external client service level standards, as well as recommends the necessary changes to maintain or improve operational performance.
- Recruits, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure that all departmental needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources.
- Represents the department on teams and projects to ensure that departmental needs are met and that actions of the team are in line with departmental goals.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget; monitors expenses and makes adjustments to approved budget.
- Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Customer Service and Sales or Insurance.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
- Life Accident and Health license Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of employment. – Preferred