Supervisor, Supply Management Distribution I 48 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Supervises general activities of warehouse personnel including daily and monthly shipping requirements.
- Supervises daily operations in the warehouse and directs the planning and assignment of work for the most efficient use of personnel and equipment.
- Checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that part numbers, quantities, destination, and routing information are correct.
- Hires, trains and evaluates the performance of the warehouse staff.
- Performs physical inventory checks to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Performs inventory month-end closing.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse and other business units regarding inventory related items and special projects.
- Prepares documentation for shipment of materials, parts, finished goods, and related items.
- Uses transportation systems to create bill of lading and audits invoices.
- Provides leadership, coordination, and technical support skills to warehouse staff.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 4 years of experience in Related field.