Systems Report Developer 122 views1 application
- Postal Code 14551
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, honored to be named a 2018 and 2019 Top Workplace by the Democrat & Chronicle, is seeking a motivated team member to serve as a Systems Report Developer.
The person chosen for this role will be primarily responsible for creating application and database reports, analyzing data for accuracy, and identifying inconsistencies or opportunities for improvement. The person in this role will coordinate the report request process, along with the overall organization and identification of existing reports. The Systems Report Developer will work with management and staff to improve existing reporting processes and assist in providing technical support and maintenance of business software and related procedures.
Successful candidates will understand and follow the expectations of Reliant’s corporate culture while providing the best representation of Reliant’s brand, mission, and value proposition.
Highlights of This Role:
- Generate, modify, and deploy application and database reports.
- Maintain the accuracy of managed data sets and generated reports.
- Identify opportunities to lessen manual reporting efforts including the scheduling of reports utilizing automation platform.
- Coordinate the internal report request process to ensure timely and effective response to reporting needs. Estimate time needs, assign requests for development and follow up with end users to close out requests.
- Work with credit union departments to identify reporting needs and areas for improvement.
- Research and resolve problems with computer-generated reports for end users. Communicate and\or make changes where applicable.
Minimum Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Two years of related work experience; additional work experience considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Experience with Relational (SQL) database queries. Database administration knowledge is preferred.
- Experience creating, modifying, scheduling, and cataloging reports within a report management system; JasperSoft Studio Professional experience beneficial.
- Financial services programming experience beneficial.
- Experience with process automation systems. SMA OpCon experience is beneficial.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, cooperative financial institution serving Wayne, Ontario, and Monroe counties.
A complete job description is available at www.reliantcu.com. Please see the “Career Opportunities” link on our home page.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.