Talent Acquisition Manager 66 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Managerial
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
The Talent Acquisition Manager provides strategic leadership in the design, development and implementation of talent acquisition, standardized policies and procedures to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency for the staffing processes at Hillside Family of Agencies.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and analyze Employment Brand, Recruitment, On-boarding, Orientation, Transfer & Promotion and Unemployment function for Hillside Family of Agencies.
- Design and deliver consistent, standardized processes for sourcing, screening, interviewing and developing competitive offers in attracting top talent (internally & externally). Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of talent acquisition processes in order to create competitive advantage.
- Manage Staffing programs, ranging from internal employee referral campaigns, internship programs to niche talent segments to fill open and future positions.
- Manage annual Staffing budget, continually reviewing vendor relationships to validate ROI, and serving as main contact for contract initiation or renewal. Establish and continually monitor staffing metrics, ensuring the team are meeting or exceeding expectations and balancing time to fill. Lead, coach and develop Recruiters and Staffing Coordinator.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related degree required. Candidates must have at least 5 years of recruitment experience, with 3 of those years in management. Will consider candidates who have at least 3 years of Hillside specific HR/Talent Acquisition experience and at least one year management experience.