Team Manager – Data Management 34 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education Masters Degree
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical, accountable, dynamic & people’s person to join us as an Associate Manager – Service delivery to be responsible for overseeing the customer deliverables, process maintenance & improvement, and people management as a part of service delivery. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Associate Managers in this role get to:
Keep Management Updated: Relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports.
Impact the Bottom Line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback to CSRs.
Strengthen Relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
Take the Lead: Monitor Work queues/e-mails as per defined sample plan and targets; report out any outage and take necessary action; perform RCA and take corrective actions for defects identified during monitoring; drive KPI improvement initiatives across program; focus on SLA to meet the client satisfaction; to be able to meet the Shrinkage and Attrition goal set by the company; to be self-motivated to involve in self and team development.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Required Qualification: Graduate/post-graduate with CPC/COC/CCS/CCS-P Certification by AAPC/AHIMA
- Overall Years of Experience and required Skill Sets: Minimum 6-7 years with hands on medical coding
- Be attentive to details
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have good working knowledge in MS Office applications: Word, excel, & PPT
- Be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Have ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner