Technical/IT Recruiter 11 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Sutherland is looking for a dynamic, talented Technical Recruiter to join our Rochester, NY office. This position will be responsible for hiring efforts across a variety of our premier IT clients. If you have experience sourcing, screening and hiring candidates with various IT backgrounds, we want to hear from you!
As a Technical/IT Recruiter you’ll get to:
- Develop and implement recruiting plans to source top IT talent, to include, but not limited to – job fairs, community outreach and online platforms/job portals
- Build relationships with a variety of hiring managers and key stakeholders within the company
- Source, screen and hire candidates for our Rochester office as well as other locations throughout North America
- Manage a consistent flow of IT and leadership & support-level candidates
- Have the opportunity to source candidates outside of IT as well – including service delivery leadership positions, HR, Finance, Facilities, Talent Acquisition, etc.
- Document and maintain all candidate information within our applicant tracking system (in real-time)
- Work in a winning team environment!
The most successful candidate for this position will have a solid background recruiting IT candidates with the following experience:
- Understanding of internet application technologies including; HTML, XML, internet protocols, networking, firewalls, web server configurations (WebLogic), internet application architectures based upon Java technology & internet security
- Hands-on experience with: Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows XP/7, ActiveSync, Lotus Domino Server and/or Microsoft Exchange Server 07/10/13, Microsoft Office 365, and/or Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes Client and/or Microsoft Outlook, and/or Apple OS/X environment, Apple sync services and how it functions, Android/iOS device support
- Baseline Linux / UNIX Command Line knowledge in addition to IIS and/or Apache web server
- Baseline knowledge of troubleshooting server related issues and wireless networks combined with system/data base administration principles.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, Network Connectivity, OSI, LAN/WAN
Outside of IT recruiting experience, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in talent acquisition
- Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system – Taleo experience a major plus!
- Be able to successfully multi-task between different hiring requirements
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with hiring managers to drive the recruiting process forward
- Advanced skills in job portal management and social media networking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, a strong sense of urgency is a must!
- Flexible schedule/availability