Technical Support Analyst 16 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Mid-Level, Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma
Sutherland is seeking an organized and technical person to join us as a Technical Support Analyst. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Technical Support Analyst will work as part of a team to solve technical problems and be responsible for supporting Sutherland Enterprise clients of varying levels and sizes. The Technical Support Analyst will work in a team oriented environment to solve technical problems and offer advice on ways to increase the value of the product and manage the resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of customers such as IT Directors and System/Network administrators who provide mission critical services to their company
Responsibilities:Take personal take ownership of client’s technical issues over multiple days, allowing the client to continue to talk to the same Sutherland Technical Support Analysts throughout the entire issue resolution. Take personal take ownership of client’s technical issues over multiple days, allowing the client to continue to talk to the same Sutherland Technical Support Analysts throughout the entire issue resolution.
- Take personal take ownership of client’s technical issues over multiple days, allowing the client to continue to talk to the same Sutherland Technical Support Analysts throughout the entire issue resolution.
- Identify and solve the issue using a variety of methods including WebEx, web interface, telephone, and email conversations.
- Provide Business to Business (B2B) technical support for Sutherland customers in roles such as IT Directors and System/Network administrators
- Answer tickets submitted by the Client organization regarding issues on software such as Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues relating to web and security applications requiring a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration ,system configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades
- Provide superior customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within acceptable service levels
- Collaborate extensively with peers, Program Team, Account Managers, and members of the escalation team to resolve customer issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available for our customers.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school education required
- Post-secondary education in a technology related discipline preferred
- 1 to 5 years previous support-related preferred
- Experience dealing with customers in a technical support environment in a enterprise environment is preferred but not required.
- Passion for customer service and the ability to empathize with concerned customers
- Ability to do what is necessary to resolve customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
- Provide timely, effective and correct solutions and information to customers.
- To be able to work on more than one ticket at once, while not losing effectiveness
- Meet internal and client metrics, in the areas of SLA, tickets closed per month, Customer and Sales Rep Satisfaction, and other metrics as defined.
- Flexibility in work schedule and ability to participate in monthly rotating shifts when needed to meet needs of the customer and business.
- Proficient and accurate computer typing skills.
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with phone support
- Experience in troubleshooting Server related issues
- Working knowledge of MS-Windows Server
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including; HTML, XML, Internet protocols, networking, firewalls, Web Server configurations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with any of the following: Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows XP/7, ActiveSync, Lotus Domino Server and/or Microsoft Exchange Server 07/10/13, Microsoft Office 365, and/or Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes Client and/or Microsoft Outlook, and/or Apple OS/X environment.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, Network Connectivity, OSI, LAN/WAN