Teller Supervisor – Newark, NY 35 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs. Monday – Saturday with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester’s top mid-sized companies three years in a row, is seeking a Teller Supervisor for our Newark, NY branch.
Our Newark team is looking for someone with a desire to help others who is ready to serve our members and help meet their financial needs. In the Teller Supervisor position, you will be responsible for supervision of the teller area. He/she will preform all teller functions, solve problems, and assist with complex work-related matters.
Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package, including:
401k retirement plan
Paid leave time allowances
Employee life insurance
Access to our medical, dental and vision plans
A clothing allowance
As a Teller Supervisor at Reliant, you will:
- Provide a positive member experience.
- Supervise the activities of the teller area
- Lead by example in the area of sales and service and coach the teller team
- Perform duties of the Teller position
- Experience exciting career opportunities!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive attitude, with a desire to help others
- Confidence to recommend products and services
- Demonstrate the ability to act as a leader
- Ability to work in a fact paces, multi-task work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of one (1) year cash handling experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years of customer service work experience preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience preferred.
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
- Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand 98% of time to perform teller duties.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.