Undergraduate Fellowship (Fall) 37 views
- Salary Offer $14.48 Hourly
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education High School Diploma
This is a seasonal position which allows college students the opportunity to work in municipal government administration. These employees are placed in various areas of City government to assist in gathering data, compiling reports and conducting research. Direct supervision is received from professional staff at various levels. Does related work as required. High School diploma or GED;
- Collects and records data to assist in the preparation of reports;
- Assists in conducting research and analysis;
- Organizes support data and statistical information;
- Assists in the preparation of basic narrative, statistical, graphic and tabular reports and analyses for review and approval.
Completion of two (2) years of a four (4) or five (5) year baccalaureate degree program.