Web Designer and Developer 52 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Under general direction, determines, designs and coordinates the programming, creation, and delivery of company-wide, web-based technology solutions for HR/OD functions. Acts as a consultant for instructional designers and project managers to recommend and support strategic technology for the development and delivery of content for the modern learner.
- Design, develop and maintain complex websites using PHP, HTML and Java script to ensure flexibility of content delivery and a consistent user experience.
- Research and identify technology solutions to improve the development, delivery and effectiveness of employee learning and development.
- Participates in the identification and definition of requirements of business needs for complex technology solutions to support learning initiatives. Act as liaison between IT and functional teams to ensure clear understanding and documentation of the requirements.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in the use of learning solutions and partners with the vendor to resolve issues or learn about new functionality.
- Participates in HR/OD system projects, identifies required resources and ensures project timelines are met.
- Establish metrics and monitor the use and usability of technology solutions to allow for continuous improvement of design and functionality.
- Perform technical customizations of all HR/OD technologies including modification of files, design and development of login and custom pages to enhance the user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web development, programming, eLearning – Required
- 5 years of experience in Experience with Adobe Premier, AfterEffects, Action Script, Java script, SCORM, and xAPI.
- 5 years of experience in Technical experience dealing with products, technologies and methods used for the design, development and delivery of technology initiatives.
- 5 years of experience in Technical experience with PHP, Adobe Flash, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Bootstrap and PowerPoint.
- 3 years of experience in Technical experience with delivery of eLearning solutions.