Start from Home – Client Representatives 162 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as Retention Client Representative in the Rochester, NY area. New hires will be starting off as a part of our Work at Home Team until our Rochester Office reopens.
We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
At Sutherland, we help strengthen our client’s brands by improving how they work. We rethink the process and work together to streamline it, rebuild it, and deliver it back smarter than before. Behind every screen, click or command, at the heart of each process transformation, is our people. It takes big ideas, strong designs, new technology, and top talent from around the globe to explore what’s possible. We empower and inspire our teams and leaders to simplify everyday tasks and interactions with a common goal: providing the best customer experience out there. We are Sutherland. Where people and process come together.
If you are sales driven, have a knack for providing great customer service and innovative solutions, we’d love to meet with you.
On our Service Center team, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Then you’ll love being a member of our customer service community. Our representatives are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
- Start with the paycheck: Inbound Client Representatives start with a base pay rate of $12.00 per hour plus commission! Move up to a base rate of $14.00 per hour plus commission after probationary period!
- A full-time position with full benefits that include medical, dental, vision and paid vacations
- Career possibilities – Ability to move up from within quickly!
You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business.
- Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Required to achieve a sale quota.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required.
- Employees must be available to be scheduled for five 9-hour shifts between the operating hours Monday thru Sunday.
- One-year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
High school diploma or GED
Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
Prior customer service and sales experience preferred
Working from home is easiest when you are equipped with everything that you need! You must have:
Access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
*Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
*Preferred: Logitech USB H570e, Jabra UC Voice 150, or Microsoft Life Chat LX-6000 for Business