Delta Technician – Greece 27 views2 applications
- Salary Offer $15.00-$15.75 per hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education NONE
Your career starts here!
Since being established in 1967, Delta Sonic has developed a strong reputation for providing value, quality, and integrity in the car care industry. We are one of the nation’s largest providers of professional car care services with 31 locations across three states and growing. Some of our benefits include: a fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment, family-oriented leadership and management, company stability with opportunities for career advancement, professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care, and scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs.
Some of our benefits include:
- A fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment
- Family-oriented leadership and management
- Company stability with opportunities for career advancement
- Professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care
- Scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs
As a front line representative of the Delta Sonic Team, Delta Techs are responsible for power-washing vehicles prior to entering the carwash, drying vehicles exiting the carwash, and thoroughly cleaning the interior of vehicles by vacuuming and wiping down all interior components. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sweeping, mopping, picking up trash, cleaning restrooms, removing snow, and performing light maintenance. Delta Techs will also have the ability to be trained to perform specialty services. One of the most important responsibilities for Delta Techs is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by ensuring Delta Sonic’s standards for car quality. Delta Techs can enjoy working in the carwash and/or detail shop, depending on the location’s staffing needs. Pay is very competitive with incentives based on performance and the ability to earn tips when performing certain job functions.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, hands-on, and customer-focused position that requires individuals to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and a love of working with customers
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, both indoor and outdoor environments, and extreme temperature conditions
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to adhere to all safety regulations
- Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight, with or without reasonable accommodation
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule