Temporary Administrative Assistant
• Provide daily administrative support including calendar management, creating/editing correspondence, proposals, and reports.
• Handle and administer confidential documents.
• Coordinate and schedule arrangements for meetings and conferences (with internal & external visitors), including reserving rooms, ensuring that guest speakers are adequately prepared, catering, developing/revising presentations and providing follow up communications as needed.
• Provide support for in-person trainings, conferences and other events.
• Greet and provide hospitality to guests.
• Provides phone coverage for receptionist as needed.
• Make photocopies, fax or email documents and perform other clerical functions.
• Additional projects, specialized data entry, as time permits.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Schedule online meetings (Zoom and MS Teams).
• Support efforts to organize and create templates for team’s work products.
We Are Coordinated Care Services (CCSI)
Coordinated Care Services (CCSI) has grown to more than 400 talented, dedicated professionals who provide staffing, consulting, and operational support needed by local departments of mental health and social services, state agencies, community-based organizations, and school districts across New York State and beyond! Our mission, simply put, is to help people and communities. At Coordinated Care Services (CCSI), you will have opportunities to collaborate to provide needed support and services to improve lives and strengthen our local communities.
As an Administrative Assistant, Coordinated Care Services Inc (CCSI) can offer you,
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates preferred Minimum 3 years administrative support. OR the work and education equivalency (see CCSI’s equivalency chart).
- Satisfactory completion of all required screenings.
- Full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified religious or medical/disability needs.
- [Other additional requirements if needed]
CCSI does not accept inquiries from third-party recruiters or search agencies.
Coordinated Care Services, Inc (CCSI) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.